Monday, February 23, 2009

What can you get for under $10 at Target?

5 boxes of Poptarts
5 boxes of nutrigrain bars
3 bags of Goldfish crackers
$9.40

So here's the deal: When you buy 5 boxes of selected Kellog's products(Poptarts, Nutrigrain bars, Rice Krispie Treats, Special K bars) you get a $5 giftcard.

I bought the Poptarts because I had 2 $1 off 2 coupons from the newpaper inserts and there are $1 off 2 Target coupons here.

I got the Nutrigrain bars because I had 2 $1 off 2 coupons from the newspaper inserts.

The boxes are $2.54 ea. so I paid $.74 ea. for the Poptarts and $1.14 ea. for the Nutrigrain bars (after coupons and the giftcards).

Now here's the trick, you can't actually use the $5 giftcards for this current transaction but I used a $10 Target giftcard I had earned from creating a group at Lilaguide.com and getting 5 members to join it. So I used that giftcard but then got 2 $5 giftcards afterwards to replace it.

Then the goldfish crackers are $1.79 and there is a $1 coupon here making them $.79 a bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment