Sunday, February 8, 2009

P&G Deal

I was shopping at Pick N Save today and saw a form for a $15 gas giftcard when you purchased $40 in P& G products($10 giftcard if you bought $35). The forms were by the service desk although after I purchased my stuff, one printed out through the catalina machine. I decided I would spend my $40 in diapers. I got one large box of Luvs(size 3) for $16.99 and 2 mega packs (size 3) for 11.69 ea. which brought my total to $40.37(not including tax). After I factor in the $15 giftcard, I'm spending $25.37 for 224 diapers or $.11/diaper. There are so many possibilities for this deal because there are lots of qualifying products such as Tide, Bounce, Charmin, Covergirl, Crest, Dawn, Pampers, Luvs, Swiffer, etc just to name a few. You have until 3/1/09 to make your purchases and then the form must be postmarked by 4/15/09. It's limit 1 per household. This week's Sunday paper had the new P& G coupon insert in it with lots of good coupons you could use on this deal Also, it might be wise to do this on a Wed. when it's double coupon day and then you'd already be above the $25 min. to double the coupons.

2 comments:

  1. Is this only with Pick n Save or can I send in any of my P&G receipts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The products have to be purchased at Pick N Save. It says on the form they have to be purchased at the same store that you got the form from.

    ReplyDelete