Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Update on Swagbucks

So at the beginning of the month I signed up for Swagbucks and mentioned it here. I just cashed in for 2 $5 Amazon.com giftcards. Since they just recently changed their giftcards to all e-giftcards I decided not to save up for the Target $20 one. So in less than a month I earned $10 in giftcards (with some help from some of you who signed up through my link, thank you!). If I could keep this up, I'd have about $100 saved up to do some Christmas shopping on Amazon. So if you haven't signed up yet, I encourage you to. It really doesn't take too much time to do. Anytime you need to search for something, just type in in at swagbucks. Usually I'll get a buck or two after a couple of searches. If not, then I try again later in the day. And if you tell others about it and they sign up under your referral link then you get a buck every time they do. Pretty sweet! Who can't use a little extra especially at this time? Sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment