Friday, February 6, 2009

Swagbucks.com

I've been doing swagbucks for just a little while so it's pretty new to me. You sign up and make an account with them, then just search like you would with any other search engine and you could win swagbucks. They are "won" randomly so it helps to do it throughout the day since it could be different times of day that trigger them better. Then you can redeem your swagbucks for lots of cool things including giftcards. For example, you can get a Starbucks $5 giftcard with 50 swagbucks or a $20 Target giftcard with 220 swagbucks(there are many more). I'm going to try for the Target giftcard so if I could somehow win 4 swagbucks per day it would take me just under 2 months to get a $20 giftcard. Not too bad since I'm on the computer alot anyway and have to search for things. I might as well get some free stuff for doing it. Also, if you have friends you can refer to swagbucks(like I'm doing right now) you can earn a swagbuck every time they do (up to 100 swagbucks for each friend) so if you're interested in doing it, click on this link and then you'll be helping me out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment