Sunday, March 8, 2009

Walgreens Huggies Run


So I went to three Walgreens stores to get all 33 packs of Huggies diapers(I did get 6 of them last night).
I spent $192.46 out of pocket. I got back $90 in RRs and will be able to mail in for $24.75 in rebates. Which means I spent $77.71 for 33 packs or $2.35 a pack.
At the price of $10 a pack(+ tax) I saved $270.77 using the coupons, RR deal and the mail in rebate.

Here are the coupons I used:
(12) $5 Huggies printables

(9) $3 Huggies printable

(27) $3 Walgreens IVC coupon from Activity book


(12) $1.50 Huggies coupons from inserts and home mailers

$6 RR from a few weeks ago

(2) $5 RR that I got last night from buying the diapers-since the $10 RR didn't print even though the signs were out, the manager printed these off for me

$10 Walgreens giftcard that I also got last night from buying the diapers and the RR didn't print out

2 comments:

  1. holy cats girl you did good! so you found the coloring books hey!? and they are $3?! where did you happen to find them? btw I dont think I have ever seen that many packs of diapers at once before! haha!

    ReplyDelete