Monday, March 9, 2009

Mail Day


Just got my P&G coupon booklet with over $120 worth of coupons in it. Awhile back there had been something in the inserts about purchasing $50 worth of P&G products and then sending in the receipts for this coupon booklet. Luckily I didn't actually spend $50 on the stuff with all the coupons and such(but got $50 worth). There are some pretty good coupons in it. Lots of $1 off Tide, Downy, Gain, Bounty, Bounce,Charmin,Crest and $2 off Pampers. There are 84 coupons so obviously too many to mention. These will go great with Pick N Save's deal going on this week. I'll be sure to post my scenerios for this coming Wednesday's Double Coupon day.

2 comments:

  1. what a great bunch of coupons hey!? I got one of mine about a month ago, just waiting for the second to show up-I put it under my mom's name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so bummed that I never sent in my stuff for one. Oh well. You live and you learn. I am just now starting to take the coupon thing a lot more seriously.

    ReplyDelete