Monday, March 23, 2009

Pick N Save 3-25

For double coupon day, the best deal is getting the GM cereal. When you buy 6 boxes you get $10 off and a coupon for $3.50 towards milk. There is a $1 printable for Honey Nut Cheerios here. The boxes of cereal are typically about as low as $3.29. This is what I'm doing:
4 boxes Honey Nut Cheerios 13.16
1 box of Cheerios 3.29
1 box of Multi Grain Cheerios 3.89 (this stuff is usually more expensive)
Bread $1.45
Grapes $2
Potatoes $1.48 (those things to get my total at $25 to double the coupons)
$25.27
-$8($1 Honey Nut Cheerios coupons doubled)
-$2($1 Multi Grain Cheerios-got in the mail)
-$.55 Cheerios coupon -found on coupons.com
-$10 for buying 6 boxes
$4.74 Get $3.50 coupon for milk

Some other good deals:
Toaster Strudels $1.79 - $1 coupon here doubled = FREE

Ken's Salad Dressing $2 -$1 coupons doubled from 3-8 SS = FREE

Lipton Noodles/Rice Sides $1, Buy 10 get Rotisserie Chicken free $16.50(guessing chicken is worth $6.50)
- $6 (3 $1 off 3 coupons doubled from 1-18 RP )
-$6.50
$4, Awesome deal!

GE Energy Smart Light Bulbs $2.99 -$1 coupons doubled from 1-4 SS or April All You = $.99

Arm & Hammer detergent $2.99 -$1 coupons doubled from here = $.99


I am doing several different transactions in order to do all these deals. I'll have to add more food items(or items that I have free coupons for) to get my totals at $25 to double. I really wish we didn't have so many rules for doubling but I guess we're lucky they double at all.

4 comments:

  1. I am excited about this week's deals, there are some great ones!

    I agree, I wish there weren't so many rules, it's pretty frustrating sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanted you to know that you don't actually have to get your total to $25....they still double.... i've often forgotten that rule...and yeah..it works... :P :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i posted another comment before this one...but again it didn't stick to your blog..wondering what's up with that!

    anyway.... i had written how thankful i was that you were doing my thinking work for me! these days i just don't have time! :P :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm, should I even TRY to go below the $25 mark and get the coupons doubled??! Cool! Do you think they would catch on (I just have that kind of luck, I would get busted! haha!)

    Oh and the energy saving bulbs were on clearance a few weeks ago, which was a good filler but last week were not on clearance anymore..unless you know something I dont? haha!

    ReplyDelete