Monday, March 30, 2009

Walgreens 3-29

Here are some of the highlights for Walgreens this week:
Chapstick $1.99 get $1.99 RR

Skintimate Shaving Gel $2.79 get $3 RR(or Edge Shaving Gel $2.99)* I believe this goes through the month

Ink Refill $7.50 get $7.50 Easy Saver Rebate

Women's One A Day drink mix $1.49 get $1.49 Easy Saver Rebate

Sunday night I made several trips to Walgreens and one stop at CVS. I got all this stuff for $.47 oop(I used RR's and Walgreen's giftcard from previous Easy Saver Rebates) I still have $12 in RR and will mail in for $9.89 ESR.


I got:
2 Scrubbing Bubbles Tub Scrubbers
18 Red Baron Pizzas
6 boxes Capn Crunch Cereal
5 Skintimate Shaving Gel
1 Edge Shaving Gel
9 Chapsticks
7 Gerber baby juices
6 jars of Gerber baby food
1 Gerber baby food
1 Black inkjet Refill
1 Women's One A Day drink mix

2 comments:

  1. Great job Nicole!! Just a question, where in the world did you get such a great deal on the pizzas? I had one $1 off of 2 coupon but can't ever find anything under $2?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for being stupid, but what is an RR. Is that what you tried to explain to me before?

    ReplyDelete