Friday, January 22, 2010

Upcoming Pillsbury Deal-Two Days Only

I got word of a catalina promotion that will begin on the 25th and run through Feb. 21st. I almost wonder if this will be going on at all grocery stores. I know for sure it will be at Piggly Wiggly because that is where the print out was from. Currently this week, Piggly Wiggly has Grands biscuits on sale for $.99 and cresent rolls, cinnamon rolls, breadsticks, pizza crust, etc. on sale for $1.66. The sale goes through Tues. so the best bet is to do this deal while the stuff is on sale. Here's the promo: buy 4 get $2, buy 5 get $3, buy 6 get $4 (these are coupons that will print out to be used for your next purchase) There are plenty of good $1/2 coupons for all these products at pillsbury.com. Here are a few examples:

4 Grands biscuits & 2 pizza crusts $7.28
-$3 in coupons($1/2)
$4.28 get a $4 coupon or $.04 each

2 Cinnamon Rolls, 2 cresent rolls & 2 breadsticks $9.96
-$3 in coupons
$6.96 get a $4 coupon or $.49 each

I think the best way to do it is in sets of 6 and getting the Grands biscuits helps to lower the cost because they are priced cheaper. I'm looking forward to getting some yummy cinnamon rolls and I think they keep for about 6 weeks in the fridge so I can stock up a little bit.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! This I couldn't pass up! I'll mention you in my new blog :)I tried to see where I could contact you, but didn't find anything. See you around :)

    ReplyDelete