Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pick N Save Shopping Trip- $46.83


I had a very sucessful trip to Pick N Save today. They were doubling 10 coupons per transaction and I ended up doing 6 transactions. I filled up 2 carts and came home with ton of stuff. I spent $44.34 out of pocket at the store and then I also spent $2.49 in coupons on ebay so my combined total was $46.83. I also have two coupons for $3.50 off milk and I'll be able to get 5 movie tickets. That alone is worth the money. My shopping may look a little unbalanced with all the Rice A Roni and microwave popcorn but I like to stockpile shop. When I can get something for free I stock up for the shelf life of the product so those two items will keep for 9-12 months. I'm sure we'll be able to use them up by then. Here's the list of what I all got for my money:

12 boxes Trix cereal
2 gallons whole milk
30 boxes Pop Secret popcorn
49 boxes Rice A Roni
11 boxes Pasta Roni
2 tubs Country Crock spread
5 Old Orchard juices
2 whole chickens
1 bag carrots
1 celery
5 bananas
1 dozen eggs
1 box instant pudding
1 package Oreos
4 Cole's garlic bread
6 Kraft cheese
1 jar chicken boullion

No comments:

Post a Comment