Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cheap Fruit Snacks-Only thru Sun.

Piggly Wiggly has their Betty Crocker fruit snacks on sale this week 4/$5(when you buy in multiples of 4). There are $1/2 printable coupons found at bettycrocker.com for the fruit snacks or fruit by the foot. $.50/2 coupons can be found at www.coupons.com . Also, the kicker is that there is a catalina promotion where you buy 4 boxes and will get a $2.50 coupon to print out for your next purchase. So you'd pay $3 for 4 boxes of fruit snacks but get a $2.50 coupon so essentially you'd pay $.50. I'm so excited about this deal. (So excited that I will shameless post that if you won't be taking part in this deal but wouldn't mind printing the coupons off for me I'd love it! Hee hee, I don't blame you though if you take advantage of it yourself) The sale goes through Tues. but the catalina coupon will only print out through Sunday so hurry.

*If you plan on getting more than 4 boxes I would suggest doing them in separate transactions. If you buy 5 or more boxes you get a $3.50 coupon so the one that makes the most sense is to get 4 and get a $2.50 coupon and just do that twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment