Monday, October 5, 2009

Cheap Carpet Cleaner & Free Movie Ticket

* Updated- My mom told me this stuff worked really well for her so I decided to give it a try on some of the spots on the rug in the girl's room. I was impressed! It got the stain out. I was planning on looking into having some one come to clean to rug because it was disgusting but now I'll just have to set aside some time to scrub away at those stains. I'm going to call the company to tell them how happy I am with the product. So if you haven't already, I would REALLY urge you to do this deal. I think it's definitely worth it!


Spot Shot carpet cleaner is currently running a promotion where you can get a free movie ticket. Just purchase a spot shot product(I found some priced for $2.99 at Target) and the click here to fill out the form to mail in. It will say a movie ticket for the move Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs, but it will be a generic movie ticket that you will be able to use for any movie. You can also find a $1 printable coupon here(you may have to search around for it). Then you could pay $1.99 and get a carpet cleaning product and a free movie ticket. My husband and I just went to the movies the other night and noticed that it costs $8.50 a ticket to see a movie. Luckily we have free tickets from some other deal.

2 comments:

  1. This type of cleaner is very much recommended for cleaning spots and small amount of stains for carpet. You should be trying one of this kind.

    www.carpetcleanerking.com.au | |carpetcleanerking.com.au

    ReplyDelete